Regency Knights has developed detailed procedures designed to achieve a contactless appointment ensuring your safety and ours.
- All Regency Knights representatives will be temperature checked that morning prior to your appointment.
- Regency Knights representatives will be wearing face masks at all times.
- Regency Knights representatives will carry their own hand sanitizer for regular application.
- On arrival to your job, the Regency Knights representatives will contact the client by phone from their vehicle, from the front of the property to organize safe access to the home.
- Once access to the home is granted, you the client, will be asked to maintain social distancing or isolate in a separate room.
- Any discussions required will need to take place from an appropriately safe distance.
- The Regency Knights representative will place any samples the customer requires to look at in a designated place. These will have been wiped down prior to the appointment and will be cleaned again after the appointment.
- Once the measuring work is complete, the Regency Knights representative will wipe down all surfacesthey have been in contact with, with disinfectant.
- The Regency Knights representative will then collect the samples and leave the property.
If you (the client) or any person residing in the premises have:
- Attended any of the listed exposure sites within the previous 14 days
- Are currently under Quarantine conditions, or
- Experienced any symptoms of COVID19 within the previous 14 days, then you must contact the Regency Knights office to cancel or reschedule your appointment.